Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Going back to reality 110 km/h

Well, kinda melancholic mood today. Most probably that's the consequence of last night's events. Do I regret? I don't know, not yet. I know it was the decision I should have made a long time ago. That would have saved some unnecessary words that were said, and some unnecessary actions that were taken. Things done, they can't be undone.

Long hot shower in the middle of the night... standing at least one hour under the hot stream of water, saying goodbye to Yesterday. I felt the old days... they were flowing down with water, the old dreams, laughs and tears. Seven months' outer skin was washed out. I put on the lotion of Hope, the balm of Tomorrow.
I dressed up, took the keys, and drove... just drove... Surrounded by Darkness, I got to my place, to my Room... Finally... I charged my batteries, put memories in the correct boxes, crossed out all the superfluous things. I opened the balcony door, I let the rain kiss my face...
I took a deep breath... darkness filled my lungs...
It made me feel alive.



10 comments:

Anna said...

I have a question: have you ever considered publishing any poetry or prose? seriously...think about it.

Agnieszka said...

well, I gave some thoughts to that, but it requires some time, and as you know, my dear university friend, that we, students, we rather do not suffer from the exotic illness called "excessive time"

Anonymous said...

yes, bacim, but we met this exotic illness adanada, hehe, and you can not even imagine how much I woudl like to be ill now....one more time... ;)

Agnieszka said...

oui, oui, aussi moi
but I guess that we have to go Adanada to suffer from this, cause it's an exotic stuff, and it's unlikely to happen to us here ;)

Anonymous said...

....you are right...we have to check it in scotland...maybe in scotland it will be possible to suffer from this??? belki, belki...the power of HOPE!!!

Agnieszka said...

Olur, olur! If not in Scotland, we gonna experience this in the end of September, tamam mı? I mean, umarım. :)

Anonymous said...

i want to be ill too ....now i am ill on different illines but that illines isn't good for me :(
kalp sektesi
uykusuzluk

Agnieszka said...

Dear "temporarily out of service",
You can be ill WITH something, and you may suffer from some ILLNESS.
Next time, please take this into consideration.
Best,
The Author

Anonymous said...

I like this picture of you.

Agnieszka said...

Thx