Saturday, April 22, 2006

Few thoughts of an insane self-styled philosopher


Ok, I gave few thoughts about blogs, as I've been going through the jungle of words on blogspot.com. And I must say that I wasn't quite right in one of my posts published somewhere, I guess, about the attracting members and stuff like that. I mean, there are blogs created especially for the purpose of getting as much attention as possible, as many comments as possible, as many viewers as possible, and so on. Like the owners were paid for that, or sth..
Anyway, and I asked myself why the heck do you have your blog? Why did you create that space where you show a part of your soul to the whole world? To show others: "Hey, look at me, look how cool I am! What a life I have!"?? Or maybe to cure my complexes?? Or to have my five minutes in a blaze of glory?? Or to share my thoughts with few people?? Or to prove somebody that being me is not the worst thing that could ever happen to a human being??
Actually, I do not know the answer. I just started writing. Inspired by one person, I created this place. I redecorated it a bit, added some pictures, few thoughts. Those thoughts..., they make sense more or less, but for sure mean something to me. Sometimes their value is greater, sometimes lesser. Some of them are not mine; some of them were born in the nooks of my not always conscious mind.
I guess this is the substitude for somebody or something, this space of mine in the virtual world. Or a place to distribute, to exhibit myself. Though most of my thoughts stay in my mind, and I don't share them with anybody. It's hard to write them down, when they are passing your mind with the speed of light. By the way, to make things clear, YES, I DO think, even if sometimes my face expression shows something totally opposite. Same thing with my behavior. I think, but sometimes it's happening out of any order. Instead of think-and-do, or think-and-say, I proceed perfectly the other way round, being convinced that's the right path. Totally different thing is the price I gotta pay for that, but that's not the point for now.
Of course that during my virtual journey through the thoughts of other bloggers I discovered some rare pearls, some amazing creatures. The kudos goes to them!! And also normal people, like you and me (ok, "me" is not the best example, I know). With common problems, joys, regular human beings, though somehow interesting to me.
Cause I'm incurably addicted to Hope, there are not many things in this freaking sometimes world that could depress me for longer, or that could make me blue for a lifetime. I cry a bit (tears purify perfectly), go under and finally recover, so I'm not a hopeless case that should be worried about. At least not that much. As one wise guy says about me: "Behind this smile lies a strong girl. Big shoulders. You go on. Always." And I guess he's right. At least at some point.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

But your thoughts will soon be wandering the way they always do
When you’re riding sixteen hours and there’s nothing much to do
And you don’t feel much like riding, you just wish the trip was through

Agnieszka said...

You pretend it doesn't bother you
But you just want to explode

Anonymous said...

the level of my English doesn't let me take part in this conversation... ;)

Agnieszka said...

ohhh, Aşkım, I can assure you that you speak English much better than some other people we both know ;)

Anonymous said...

hayir degil askim...I know that you love me but you should be more objective... :) ingilizce biraz konusuyorum ;)

Agnieszka said...

as they say, love's not only blind, but also deaf and dump ;)
btw, it looks like conversation between you and me, cause it seems that The Room 212 doesn't feel like taking part in this informal talk.

Anonymous said...

I hate to say goodbye.My friend;I am far away from my home,from my soul,from my heart.I dont know when i get online again.I dont know when i see you again.maybe i did maybe i do maybe i will.I love you all.Take good care of yourselves.I thank all of you so much again for everything.My mobile still with me.But it works anywhere..So weird.:).leave me either sms or email.tasknie za tobe all of you..

with love
bye

Agnieszka said...

Room 212, known also as Serdar. We're happy for you that your phone is working! Thumbs up!! :)
It's not that weird though, according you're still in Turkey.
Otherwise it's called "roaming" and it's widely spread all over the world and it is not an unusual thing.
And one more thing. The owner of this blog asks you to be a man, to make one decision, and to stick to that. It will make life easier for both sides.
Best regards
Friends