Saturday, May 06, 2006

The photograph


Yes, this is me. The little creature with smile in her eyes.
This photo was taken when I was not able to move very fast, and I simply couldn't escape. Later on, when I grew up a bit, and learnt that it's great fun to run, the task of taking a picture of me turned into some kind of MissionImpossible thing.
As a child I was not a very problematic person.... Maybe except for making my mum a bit nervous by sitting in some open window. The problem was that the window was on the 2nd floor. Moreover, after some time I decided that instead of just sitting there, I'd have a walk. So I did.
And maybe except putting my fingers where they definitely didn't belong, for example between one part of the door of a big old blue Mercedes van, and the rest of a car. And my dad, instead of taking me to my beloved Kindergarden, had to introduce my Little Hand to some Big Guy in a white uniform.
Ohh, and maybe except the very moment when my mum had to leave all her important things and take me to pay a visit to another Big Guy in a white uniform, when a girl in my beloved Kindergarden hit me with a plastic wasching maschine. The Big Guy told my mum that two centimeters closer to my nose and I would had lost my left eye, or two centimeters higher, and he would had to come to pick me up.
Well, I wasn't doing things on purpose. I mean, not always.

12 comments:

Anna said...

Wow, some trouble you got in sometimes. But I guess we all did things like that when we were children. Yep, I know something about it...lol. Btw-great picture:)

Agnieszka said...

Grazie, grazie.
I think it's my hobby, you know? Getting into trouble, hehee. Only a range of my troubles changes. Come on, life cannot be too boring, right? ;)
As it is said: things that don't kill me... and so on.
Best :)

Anonymous said...

Ciao
come stai
trouble....?
in life one thing is important... solo sesso

Marta F said...

Have I ever told you how amazing eyes you have? The picture is cute :)

Agnieszka said...

Ciao, bene, e tu?
Trouble, it's one of my names, ask my ex ;)
Solo sesso? Non solo, ma anche: sperimenta, amicizia, memorie, stelle, etc.
Continuerò?

Agnieszka said...

Marta, thx :)
I like this picture also, it reminds me how care - free life may be.
Best :)

Anonymous said...

ciao, bene....
solo, non solo
solo tu capriccio
poetry :S
Continuero....

AgataL said...

That's a great picture. Marta is right - your eyes are intriguing, so big and light. I didn't notice that earlier.
You seem to have been a lot of trouble - imagine dealing with two such lively creatures at a time ;)

Agnieszka said...

Il vento nei capelli
Vuotare la strada
Nostalgia

A dopo, ciao

Agnieszka said...

Two lively creatures at a time.... gosh, that would be fun :)
When I think how innocent child I used to be, I'm worried a bit whether my future offsprings decide to repeat any of my care - free, or rather (as I see them now) careless, performances.
Best :)

Agnieszka said...

Thx susan :)
Passed, well.. I mean kind of. Nowadays I still walk where I shouldn't. The difference is that now I'm actually, literally touching the ground. :/
Best :)

Agnieszka said...

NC