Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Tomorrow I will change...
















I hate the world today
You're so good to me
I know but I can't change
Tried to tell you but you look at me
Like maybe I'm an angel underneath
Innocent and sweet
Yesterday I cried
You must have been relieved to see the softer side
I can understand how you'd be so confused
I don't envy you
I'm a little bit of everything
All rolled into one...
(Meredith Brooks, Bitch)

If I were to choose a song that describes me in the most precise way, that would be definitely the one above.
Most probably most of you have heard it already, as it was pretty famous few years ago, and also appeared in What Women Want.
As a friend of mine says, my life is not only about the vision thing but also about the sound thing, every moment has its own soundtrack. In this case, Bitch stands as my anthem. My first, my last, my everything...

2 comments:

pszemo said...

personally I like this line:
"So take me as I am
This may mean
You'll have to be a stronger man"

Agnieszka said...

And I like this part the most, I guess:
"I've been dumped, I'm revived,
Can't say I'm not alive
You know I wouldn't want it any other way"
Best :)