Tuesday, March 28, 2006



1. Blue eyes, sometimes grey, sometimes green.
2. Smile, trying to keep it in my eyes, and on my lips.
3. Still addicted to hope, friends and internet.
4. Don't wear glasses, though I should.
5. Setting my mind and heart free, step by step every day.
6. Woke up yesterday to an empty sky.
7. Building slowly my own paradise, setting some rainbow connections.
8.Waiting for Edinburgh to come true.
9. Driving my car.
10. Lost sometimes in modern world.
11. Still don't understand Turkish.
12. Believed in Destiny and Fortune last Monday.
13. 2/3 coffee, 1/3 milk, 2 spoons of sugar.
14. Portofino, Małe tęsknoty, Amsterdam.
15. Lady Dragon.
16. Living alone in my room.
17. Moonlight.
18. American Literature.
19. Apple juice.
20. Diploma paper.
21. Guerlain, Aqua Alegoria, Herba Fresca.
22. Serendipity, you never know...
23. Sunspots.
24. Don't go anywhere without camera.
25. Quiting smoking.
26. Three bracelets.
27. Counting flowers on the walls.
28. Having some good memories.
29. And some wonderful as well...
30. Being lazy.

7 comments:

tony said...

HiYa.Nice Blog
Best Wishes
tony

AgataL said...

Now, that's something! You have built some history here. Kudos to you!

Agnieszka said...

Thank you. The history has been created on it's own, I've just put it in the words and some pictures.

Anonymous said...

askim, I like it! especially this project about Edinburgh (point 8.), but, honey, we will live together, so, your wish about living alone (point 16) is olmazzzzz..... ;))))

Agnieszka said...

olur, olur... well, it's stated there living alone IN MY ROOM, so I hope the flat will be big enough for the two of us askim :P

Anonymous said...

hmmm, it's depend what kind of job we will found bacim.... ;)

Anonymous said...

nothing is imposible girls..hehe..Ula,agneieszka,pia,,i love you girls soooooooooo much.you girls are so special for me as you girls know.lojman is nothing without you girls....3 maj sie bardzooo...tesknie za tobe...papapapa