Saturday, March 29, 2014

I still have my key

Will we ever meet in the Castle again? Will we dance like there's no tomorrow? 
Remember? The quiet Room, with windows wide open, the song of the ocean, two glasses and a bottle of red wine... So typical, so predictible, so simple. 

The Room's been quite empty for some time, no visitors, no long lazy conversations, no laughs, no tears, no stupid jokes, no meaningful silence.... seems like they've all evaporated. There's just dust and dirt, a lonely Anansi Boy is curiously starring at me. I can hear some old music, but it's so distant and I'm not sure anymore whether it's only my imagination, wind or you. As always, there is no reflection in the dusty mirror. As always, there are some burned candles. As always, there's a star falling. 
The Room has ben conquered by time and darkness, things we always wanted and never really had. 

Our lives have changed - we have changed, in a way. But it's the moonlight that shows who we really are. 

No comments: