Monday, January 24, 2005

Little desires




I wish I could fall asleep
And not wake up anymore

Leave behind
Every
Warm moment
And a few painful grey days

Fall asleep smiling
Just like the one
Who fell in love

Dream till the end
This combined time

Under my skin have
That glance
The first one
Innocent
Just like that night

The last handgrip
Let it not be only mine

Remember that tango
That dance and myself

And if someday
By a miracle coincidence
The world will not run out
And the spell will break
I want again to see the world
Under my Heaven
In a coffee scent
In a sunset
Enfolded with grass, daisies and lilacs

When you meet me then
By accident,
So roused
So full of words,
Tell me nothing about the dream
About the obliviousness...

Take my hand ,
Simply, without wonderment,
And lead me gentle
Through the old path
Through the sounds of life
Through the sounds of the day

With your touch,
Delimit the values
Bestow the shape of the senses
Sooth Pandora

And when you create
Once more again
The old neatness of our lives:
Leave the key under the doormat,
Do the wash – up,
And water the flowers,
Nestle me firlmy
And tell me silently
That it is already well
And the Tomorrow
Has come Today

10.06.2004/14.06.2004

No comments: